Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28th


I had limited time today and so I only did a brief session with Aero. I went out and got her when the sun was radiating it's cheerful rays, but the wind still blew constantly. It was pretty nice weather considering there was a thin layer of snow that fell yesterday. Other than the muddy arena, there is really no evidence of the strange occurrence.

She seemed pretty fatigued and both of us just wanted an easy end to the day. I threw a bareback pad on her back, and stuck her in the simple snaffle, before hoping on. All we did was walk around the corral and I got her doing quite a few nice circles and bends. We also went for a short walk around the yard before returning to the tying post.

She got a nice, thorough grooming while eating her dinner - including Happy Horse! I think Knight's Copy is finally coming to the end of her awful winter coat. It amazing to see the transformation! She is so sleek and even has cute little bay dapples, while in the colder months she looks like a huge teddy bear! I am really happy with how she is shedding so nicely and is going to look so good for show season.

I turned her out with Knight, Cheyenne, and Cinnamon and put my stuff away. It was a pretty enjoyable hour and a half spent with my amazing girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment