Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1st


Today was interesting. I never did end up getting outside, not even to feed her the Happy Horse supplement. I was so sick this morning! I woke up at like 3am and was sweating buckets. I thought I was going to be sick, and my head was spinning. It was really weird. 

Anyways, I ended up falling asleep on the couch and when I woke up at like 7am I knew I wasn't going to be able to go to school. Even getting up and getting a drink of water was hard. I felt so weak and I don't really know why. I prettty much laid on the couch and watched movies all day. It was pretty pathetic, but I felt really ill, so...Yeah. Needless to say, I never got outside because I knew I would not be able to walk all the way out to the back field and get her.

I'm pretty disappointed, but I guess my health is just as important as training for the show. We can't have me being sick! I need to get out tomorrow though! That is a promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment